FAQs & Support
Read our frequently asked questions for fast answers.
General Questions About My Fitness File
- What's the whole process involved in the MFF system? The flow?
- What level of athlete is My Fitness File designed for?
- Can I use My Fitness File on my smart phone or tablet?
What's the whole process involved in the MFF system? The flow?
My Fitness File guides followers through a multi-step cycle:
1) Profile your fitness.
2) View your individualised fitness profile.
3) Complete pre- cycle testing for your major weaknesses.
4) Begin your individualised training program, regenerating your program every 18 sessions.
5) After 12 weeks of training, My Fitness File will prompt you to complete your post- cycle testing.
6) View your Performance Report to examine details of your performance increases and training habits.
7) My Fitness File will prompt you to reprofile your fitness and begin the process again.
What level of athlete is My Fitness File designed for?
My Fitness File has been designed from the top down. It is more effective to design a program for elite athletes and scale down than it is to design it for beginners and scale up. The ratio of session types remains the same for all levels of athletes, the only difference is the rate at which athletes progress through sessions. The programming contains all elements required for top level competitive CrossFitters. Some of the extra credit sessions are designed for higher ability competitors.
Can I use My Fitness File on my smart phone or tablet?
Yes, the software is completely compatible on all devices so you can profile, program and log your sessions on the go.
We're happy to answer any questions you have. Just drop us a note and we'll get right back to you. We're around Monday through Friday between 9am - 5pm AWST (minus the occasional national holiday).